PhysioSpace is a Physiotherapy & Sports Injury Clinic in Cardiff. Our team are experts in their field and have worked with a range of clients from elite athletes through to people who are simply passionate about performing to their best ability and achieving their fitness objectives.
At PhysioSpace we aim to offer effective, health, wellbeing & fitness services to help clients look after their bodies, move better and feel good. We deliver cutting edge, evidence based, collaborative care with impeccable consistency and attention to detail & data.
Our Chartered Physiotherapists are at the forefront of knowledge in pain management, function, biomechanics, injury pre/rehab and performance training.
We are re-defining the Physiotherapy experience. Moving away from the traditional approach to a fresh, client centred, data driven, tailored 'experience' which bridges the gap between physio & performance.
How to Apply:
Please send your CV with a cover letter outlining suitability for the role to: [email protected].
We are looking for an experienced MSK Physiotherapist to join our Cardiff Clinic.
Salary: Salary negotiable (Experience dependant)
Job Type: Part-time - Self Employed
You will be responsible for, but not limited to, the following:
- Manage a busy caseload of patients, some of which self-fund and others who have private medical insurance – this includes assessing patients, maintaining clinical notes in line with CSP standards, planning and undertaking therapy as required by patient needs, creating treatment plans for patients and communicating the appropriate exercises and treatment to patients effectively, as well as monitoring rehabilitation progress and adapting physiotherapy treatment accordingly using technology.
- Manage MSK conditions of acute and chronic onset.
- To maintain effective communication links with the multidisciplinary team both within and external to the clinic (Physios, GPs, Consultants, Radiologists etc..).
- To work closely and communicate with the referring doctors, consultants. This will involve communicating patient related information that could be complex.
- To attend meetings and teaching sessions organised by PhysioSpace.
- To participate in team training.
- To be actively involved in the social media associated with the clinic, via instructional and educational videos, photos and blog posts.
- To be responsible for maintaining own competency to practise through CPD activities, attend regular CPR training and maintain a portfolio which reflects personal development.
You must also meet the following requirements:
- Comprehensive experience in manual therapy and rehabilitation of patients
- Minimum of 2 years specialising in MSK physiotherapy (beyond junior rotations)
- Bachelor or Masters Degree in Physiotherapy, MSc desirable
- HCPC and CSP Registration (Physiotherapy)
- MSK private practice experience desirable
- A high level of verbal and written proficiency in English to ensure effective communication between yourself, staff, patients
- Quality-driven, patient centred approach with the ability to build strong client relationships and maintain expectations
- Understanding of bridging gap between Physio x Performance.
- Excellent inter-personal skills; able to exercise personal initiative and patience when dealing with patients who have difficulty understanding their injuries or treatment proposed
- Computer literate with full working knowledge of Apps / cloud based notes systems
- DBS check
- Monthly CPD / Mentoring Structure
- Use of all gym equipment outside clinical time
- Access to all virtual classes (Pilates & Yoga)
- Company social events
- Monday to Friday
- Saturday Mornings
- Exact Hours to be agreed before start date